Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Mining Dump Truck||Application:||Transportation|
|Horse Power:||309kW||Drive Type:||6x4|
|Gross Weight:||88 Tons||Cargo Body(CBM):||34|
construction dump trucks,
commercial dump trucks
Rated load 60 tons Off road Mining Dump Truck Tipper 309kW engine power with 34m3 body cargo Volume
|Curb Weight (kg)||28000|
|Gross Weight (kg)||88000|
|Body Volume (m³)||34 (Without tailgate)|
|Truck Dimension (L*W*H) (mm)||8670×3390×3885|
|Min. Curving Radius (m)||≤11|
|Max. Speed (km/h)||57|
|Max. Gradeability (%)||36|
|Engine Power (kW)||309|
|Axle Bearing Capacity (t)||19+37+37|
1. The reinforced riveted frame with large cross section is fabricated from high strength steel plates, ensuring large loading capacity, good shock and twisting resistance.
2. The transmission, specially developed for mining operations, is featured large torque output, and is more adaptive to harsh working conditions.
3. By applying dual push rods, rubber shock blocks and adding leaf spring plates, the front suspension is greatly strengthened.
4. Box-section stiffeners wedged to form a frame structure for the body, and abrasion resistant steel applied, better impact and abrasion resistance.
5. Driver’s cab strengthened by roll-over protection structure, which is derived from excavator technique. The cab is optimized from all-around way, making it safe and comfortable.
1. Low fuel consumption: Best engine combined with good gearbox and advanced tridem axles is the
best powertrain matching.
2. Front axles steering system can increase the steering capacity at low speed. Real meet the mining
3. Rear steering system reduce the turning radius which make the flexibility increased. Meanwhile,
it can reduce tire wear. To reduce customers' cost.
4. Hydro pneumatic suspension system of rear 2 axles make it more comfortable for driver. Also, the
axles can be protected better due to the perfect vibration reducing performance of the hydraulic system. This also can extend the service time of the trucks.
5. Horizontal regulator make it safer when unloading the goods.