Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Device:||Standard Rod||VECU Or GPS:||VECU|
|Cabin:||FOPS||Overall Operating Weight:||24300kg|
|Hydraulic System:||Pilot Operation Negative Flow|
hydraulic shovel excavator,
crawler hydraulic excavator
Hydraulic excavator LG6250E with FOPS cabin and standard rod in VOLVO techinique
|Engine||DDE BF6M1013||VECU or GPS||VECU|
|Overall operating weight||24300kg||Bucket capacity||1.2|
|Max. excavation force||176 KN||Swing speed||11.3 r/min|
|Max digging radius||10260mm||Max digging depth||6980mm|
|Max digging height||6800mm||Engine rated power||134kw|
|Length of boom||6000mm||Max climbing angle||35|
|Hydraulic system||pilot operation negative flow||Cabin||FOPS|
The LG6250E is a core product jointly crafted by experts of SDLG and VOLVO after a full investigation of the Chinese market. It has the high-strength chassis, reinforced working device and optimized matching power hydraulic system and suits for a variety of harsh operating conditions
1. The cab is bright and spacious, features wide vision and good sealing effect, and is equipped with the high-end shock absorbing seat, two-stage filtration A/C (cool/heat) and silicone oil rubber shock absorber with excellent damping effect; all of them offer a comfortable riding environment.
2. The X-type lower frame is provided with the lengthened crawler and widened chassis, which enables high stability of the complete machine; the reinforced working device is supplied as standard, so that the complete machine is more adapted to harsh operating conditions.
3. The electronic control system is provided with the EECU, VECU and IECU of SDLG's proprietary technology, and thus allows the machine to operate with a variety of modes to suit different conditions and enables energy efficiency of the complete machine.
4. The color LCD monitor has the self-inspection, monitoring, emergency fault alarm, GPS positioning and remote monitoring functions, ensuring good human-machine interaction and easy operation and maintenance.
5. Such working aids as breaking hammer and rotary grab are optionally available to satisfy the diverse customer needs.
Used in many ways like digging of trenches, holes, foundation; material handing; brush cutting with hydraulic attachments; forestry work; forestry mulching; demolition, general grading/landscaping; mining; river dredging; driving piles, in conjunction with a pile driver; drilling shafts for footings and rock blasting, etc.